Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Making hobby shorts

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chatterbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Having finished a screenwriting course I'm ready to actually make something. I didn't think it was possible until I read Robert Rodrigez's book which was so inspiring. I'd like to buy a mini dv camera and edit on my iMac but I've only got ?800 to spend. Can anyone suggest my best bet for a camera or am I being totally naive about what's required to make a short film?

    ------------------
    Imagination is more
    important than knowledge
    - Albert Einste

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    800 squid might get you a cheap camera, but, no-one ever said using the Diamond Freeads would hurt. All my equipment has come from there, for cheap prices, and its all lasted very well.

    smile
    Mods

    ------------------
    Mark "Mods" Lovegrove

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •